To work as an Oracle E-Business Suite Developer
• A minimum of 5 years recent practical experience as an Oracle
E-Business Suite Developer versions 12.1 and 12.2 or higher,
demonstrating a 24 months sustained period of performance on
the previous 2 most recent assignments.
• Excellent SQL and SQL*Plus knowledge.
• Familiarity with configuration management / versioning
procedures and tools.
• Able to work under pressure, on own initiative and without
constant supervision, to strict and tight deadlines.
• A good team player and a good communicator.
• Experience of working in a team that delivers a highly available
• Competent in documenting work done.
• English proficiency level: SLP 3333 according to STANAG 6001
• Excellent understanding of the data model for Oracle E-Business
Suite Release 12.2 (or higher).
• Working knowledge of the Oracle Unified Method (OUM) and/or
the Oracle Application Implementation Methodology (AIM).
Detailed knowledge of and experience with Oracle E-Business
Suite 12.1/12.2 (or higher) focusing on Oracle E-Business Suite
development, including but not limited to:
• advanced knowledge of and experience with SQL and PL/SQL;
• advanced knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite Workflow and
• highly experienced with Oracle Application Framework (OAF)
development and personalizations;
• experience of working with Oracle Discoverer, Financial
Statement Generator, Application Desktop Integrator (ADI), Web ADI and XML Publisher;
• detailed understanding of the Oracle E-Business Suite Release
12.1/12.2 (or higher) data model;
• experience in working under software development methodology
and with software implementation lifecycle;
• knowledge of accounting fundamentals and experience in the
development and maintenance of financial software;
• A high-level understanding of functional aspects of the Oracle EBusiness suite;
• Experience of writing detailed technical documents based on
functional design documents
• Knowledge of and experience with developing in an Oracle
Application Express (APEX) application environment integrated
with Oracle E-Business Suite.
• Knowledge of and experience with Oracle E-Business Suite
Integrated SOA Gateway (ISG).
• Knowledge of and experience of oracle Workflow Business Event
• OBIEE/OBIA development knowledge
• knowledge of 12.2 online patching and impact on development
• knowledge of Oracle Coding standards and best practices