Join us as a Customer Engagement Lead with the Home Office – SEO Level
(Croydon/ Manchester, Full-time, Permanent)
At Capita, we support clients across a range of sectors, including local Government, central Government, education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance and other private sector organisations. We support with expertise applied by the talent across our business in combination with technology, insight and analytics to keep our clients ahead of change, sharper than competitors and more efficient than ever – and we always need new talent to help us achieve our goals.
Why Join Home Office?
This role is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and innovative person to be at the forefront of change in one of the great Departments of State. We are delivering significant transformation in order to continue keeping our citizens safe and our country secure. New technology and the fast-evolving nature of the threats we face mean we must adapt, and adapt fast, and with the UK leaving the EU, the need for change is greater than ever.
The Role of a Customer Engagement Lead
This is a great opportunity to join our new, emerging Customer Engagement Team within Networks and Infrastructure, as a SEO Project Support Officer (PSO).
This is a key Project Support Officer, supporting our Customer Engagement lead in providing a source of information and reports as we build relationships with N&I’s portfolio customers.
Key outcome & deliverables:
• Manage professional stakeholder relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and act as the lead point of contact.
• To support the Customer Engagement Lead G7 in building a demand pipeline view for work coming into the Networks and Infrastructure Delivery Teams. Creation and maintenance of pipeline information.
• Reporting for both upstream and downstream use.
• Develop, implement, update and monitor MS Project Plans, Risk Logs, Stakeholder Logs, Project reports and Dashboards, key financial and change controls and escalate issues when required.
• Establish and maintain project filing system.
• Draft and sign-off correspondence. Develop documents for the board and Senior Meetings.
• Establish a personal SMART development career plan to demonstrate commitment in progressing in the Programme/Project Management Office profession.
The Successful Candidate will show the following professional attributes:
· Forward Thinker
· Effective organisation and communication skills
· Confident in engaging with Senior Stakeholders
Typical Role Responsibilities
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the very best of luck with your application.
- Reporting & Analysis
- Stakeholder engagement
- Communication strategy
- Planning & Dependencies
- Document Management
Please note successful applicants will be expected to go through vetting and Security Clearance