Supply, Logistics or Supply Chain Management with 3 years of experience;
-Experience working with Supply Databases;
-Inventorying CIS Equipment for accountability and accuracy;
-Experienced in identifying and corrections of Asset Management Deficiencies.
Desirable Experience and Education:
-Knowledge of NATO Logistics Regulations;
-Practical experience in the use of PC based NATO resource management tools;
-General knowledge of ADP and telecommunications assets;
-Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements;
-Knowledge of NATO responsibilities and organization, including ACO and ACT.
• Under the direction of CSU Sub-PAO the incumbent will perform duties such as the following:- Assists in the administration and maintenance of NCI Agency CIS Assets Property Accounting Records for NCI Agency Entities and External Customers;
• Assists in meeting Customer requirements within Service Level Agreements (SLA);
• Assists in the conduction of Annual Inventory Inspections in accordance Agency Directives and coordinated with CIS Points of Contacts (CISPOCS) in NCIA Entities and External Customers;
• Assists with CIS equipment discrepancies to be fully investigated, documented, and reported in accordance with NCI Agency directives;
• Assists NCIA Entities and External Customers in the Requisitioning, Receipt, Storage, Distribution, Exchange, Movement and Disposal of CIS Assets.
• Coordinates closely with technicians to ensure that the correct CIS equipment is requested to satisfy the user’s requirement;
• Responsible for Asset Management transaction requests and following NCI Agency Directives and CSSC Standard Operating Procedures for ordering CIS equipment;
• Liaises closely with internal Section Heads and provides assistance as required;
• Performs other duties as may be required.