Job title: Project Manager
Type: Full time
Salary: £55,000 DOE + Bonus + Paid Overtime + Excellent Benefits
Clearance level: Ability to obtain or currently hold SC Clearance
- 37 hour week.
- Paid over time or may accrue an additional 15 days holiday
- Bonus (paid for past 12 years)
- Wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended 2-3 days per week approach to on-site and remote working.
- Flexible working (core hours 9.30-4pm Mon-Thurs 9.30-12.30 Friday)
- Pension up to 14%
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday (option to buy additional 5 days)
- Life assurance
- Share Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Gold award Investors in people Sunday Times top 25
About the opportunity:
Our client is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. They value and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
Various opportunities have arisen for Project Managers across a number of our business areas at different levels, to define, plan and deliver medium to large size contracts/programmes. This is an exciting time to be at the forefront of change, as part of our new dynamic vision for Europe.
Skills & Requirements:
- Project /Programme Management experience
- Strong risk management skills and knowledge
- Sound business judgement and appreciation of complex problems
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- Ability to embrace new challenges and deal with a level of ambiguity
- Negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships and work collaboratively across various levels in an organisation
- Drive and motivation in leading project teams to strive for excellence in the face of adversity
- Engage, share standard methodology and find opportunities for innovation
- Add value and make a difference in delivering capability to our customers.
- Embed your partner management skills, across a diverse multi-functional organisation.
- High level of integration between functional directorates and customers within UK and our European counterparts.
If you are interested in this role as an Project Manager please contact me on 01923 470756 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org