Why apply for this role?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Cater Allen's Financial Crime project team to help support the successful implementation of various initiatives within financial crime. In this role, you'll be supporting the successful delivery of Cater Allen's transition to the new financial crime NetReveal systems.
You'll be responsible for the Cater Allen programme of deliverables required to transition the bank on to the new NetReveal Financial crime systems, working as part of a large scale, multi-disciplinary programmes crossing divisional boundaries. You'll be presenting findings and recommendations at Director level on innovative and often radical changes that will bring about cultural change, significant business improvement and policy change.
What you'll be doing
- Leading the creation and oversees the effective management of the required programme communication and stakeholder management plan
- Overseeing the application of robust risk and issues management framework
- Progressing specific actions that could minimise or mitigate risks identified
- Building and managing a team across the work streams, ensuring successful delivery
- Developing business case specifications and plans to support prioritised and often complex projects
- Presenting findings and recommendations on innovative and often radical changes that have an impact on profitability and achievement of strategic objectives
What we're looking for
We are looking for people who can help shape, influence and transform the bank's capabilities, ensuring we continue to disrupt financial crimes, and support and enable the right outcomes for our customers.
- Knowledge of agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
- Proven track record in PMO/Project Management role
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies and best practises
- Experience of business case development, project planning, stakeholder mapping and communication plans
- Proven track record on the successful management and mitigation of risks associated to project/program implementation
- Experience preparing and delivering reports and presentations to stakeholders
What else you need to know
Given the recent impact of the Coronavirus outbreak we will be conducting all interviews via telephone or video-conference where possible.
This role is located in Milton Keynes. This is a 12 month fixed term contract
What our people say
Financial Crime has a devastating impact on our communities through its association to illegal drugs, human trafficking and terrorism. Criminals will always look for new ways to evade our systems and controls so we must look to constantly evolve to address new threats that's why our mission is to Deter, Detect and Disrupt Financial Crimes, ensuring that we protect our clients, our communities, our shareholders and the firm. Financial crime is a top priority risk for our bank.
How we'll reward you
As well as a competitive salary, you'll enjoy a benefits package that you can tailor to your needs. For contract roles, your salary, bonus (where eligible) and certain benefits will be prorated to reflect your working hours / contract duration.
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year (remove for SLB roles)
- Company funded individual private medical insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance for your family, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
For more information about our wide range of benefits and family friendly policies visit our website.
At Santander, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can achieve great things. You can improve the daily life of more than 140 million people. You can collaborate with a friendly team of more than 200,000 employees.
It doesn't stop there. You'll also be part of a vibrant organisation that's been reinventing itself for more than 160 years. One that invests millions of pounds in training its people every year. One that helps more than 2 million people every year with social programmes.
We call it #TheSantanderEffect.
Santander are an equal opportunities employer. When we talk about diversity, we don't just want to pay lip service. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people. It's important to us that we create an inclusive culture where everyone counts.
For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here.
What to do next
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, then please apply on the link below.
Due to high volume of applications we may need to close this role earlier than the advertised date, so recommend submitting an application as soon as possible.