Do you have previous COMSEC compliance analysis support experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts supporting NATO!
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Your daily role responsibilities with our company will be as follows:
- Delivery within a small team of specialists of: Emission Security Site Surveys
- TEMPEST Facility Zoning
- EMSEC Vulnerability Assessments
- Initial drafting of formal reports for peer review
- The contracted individual must be able to perform effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision. The contracted individual will be tasked to support the delivery of one or more service deliverables and/or provide on-site service delivery support in the execution of projects undertaken.
If you have passion for the work described above, here are the basic qualifications we are looking for:
- Extensive knowledge and experience (more than 5 years) in the following areas:
- An extensive knowledge of all CIS security disciplines and systems and, specifically, a good working knowledge of, and experience with, Emission Security and TEMPEST
- A good general knowledge of telecommunications engineering
- Some experience of the management of CIS-related projects
- NATO Secret Clearance or national equivalent
- Right to live and work in duty location unencumbered
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn why so many of your highly qualified colleagues are already working at MCR. Check our open positions for opportunities to give your career a distinct edge.
Learn more at MCRI.com/Careers