Interim Data Analyst
Pay Rate: Up to £240 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
In this role you will:
- Support the Lead with developing hypothesis, building data models using advanced analytical techniques
- Develop MI Tools, Products and Techniques that further mature the analytics capability.
- Apply data science techniques to provide insights in People Data.
- Conduct statistical analysis on bespoke questions to provide deeper understanding from experiences across the employee lifecycle
- Manipulate and analyse large volumes of information using appropriate tools and methods to verify data quality and use robust problem-solving abilities
- Complete Quantitative and Qualitative analysis
- Work in partnership with the wider Workforce Planning and People Insights Team to deliver products based on user needs, carry out adhoc deep dive requests and complete returns to external partners
- Work in partnership with Finance colleagues and wider HR team to provide comprehensive workforce analysis that triangulates workforce information, finance and resourcing activity data to inform recruitment and retention activity
- Support the Workforce Planning and People Analytics Lead by identifying insights and recommendations in a manner that is easily understood and aids data driven decision-making
- Support the Workforce Planning and People Analytics Lead with the delivery of the People Data pack and insight for Executive, Board and Senior Leadership Team
- Analysing data and making recommendations to inform decisions at all levels
- No line management or budget responsibilities.
- Ability to carry out multiple types of analysis including: variable analysis, regression analysis, factor analysis and thematic analysis
- Proven experience of utilising Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivots, macros, etc)
- Working experience of data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI and Shiny
- Knowledge and experience of data analysis, dissemination and presentation best practice
- Knowledge and application of analytical techniques and dashboard design best practice
- Ability to analyse complex and extensive datasets to generate clear evidence based conclusions and recommendations that inform decision making
- Ability to communicate complex analytical results to a non-specialist audience
- Good understanding of finance data and an ability to blend this with people data
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to distil and present information.
- Good team working skills, with an ability to work autonomously, with pace and with attention to detail
Please note: you will need: Active SC and be sole British national only
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Active SC Security Clearance and be sole British national only
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for