Do you have a natural flair for sales? Are you a driven individual that thrives working within face paced environments with the ability to grow revenue.
This Sales role is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual, working within the defence arena across £multi million contracts.
Previous experience working within the defence arena would be a huge plus, however, not essential.
Sales/Bid Team Lead
You will be located in and around (Corsham / Bracknell / Basingstoke) areas.
- Are you experienced in working in high tempo sales to win and manage complex change across £multi-million contracts?
- Can you develop excellent customer relationships and organically help grow our customer’s premier account with UK Ministry of Defence (MoD)?
- Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology?
We are looking to appoint an individual to be a Sales Executive who is experienced in winning new business and operating at high tempo across complex contracts. The successful candidate will be required to engage with senior MoD stakeholders in MoD Corsham, Defence Equipment & Support, and the Front-Line Commands to drive value creating complex change.
Reporting to the MoD Account Director, you will lead a bid team to manage multiple change requests in parallel whilst ensuring that our customer is seen as the Digital and IT partner of choice by MoD’s procurement teams. You will lead and ensure bids successfully pass rigorous internal governance and are rapidly placed on contract.
In addition, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a roadmap for future change as each key contract adapts to the growing customers’ need.
- Strong client centricity, continually aiming to improve value and exceed customer expectations by winning new business
- Possesses a sound commercial acumen
- Self-motivated and an ability to influence and work through others
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentational