A really fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Transition Technical SME? Do you have experience in the development and delivery of software using Agile Methodologies?
Our customer is a leading global digital IT organisation, they are looking to appoint a technical individual to work as part of a multi skilled agile team.
You will be based in and around the M4 corridor, London and the South East.
- Are you a skilled technician with excellent interpersonal skills?
- Can you learn and adapt to a new live system being transitioned to our customer?
- The successful candidate will work as part of a multi skilled agile team, where teamwork is paramount.
- The candidate will report into the Transition Technical Lead.
- The candidate must be keenly aware of the need to support end users with vital work by providing an excellent customer focused service.
- The candidate will be responsible for the delivery of ongoing change to the work package, in response to evolving user requirements.
- Candidates must an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows systems administration within an enterprise environment - delivery of configuration change via GPO, Registry, Filesystem, Powershell cmdlets or, WMI, as well as Windows Update and patching mechanisms, including Windows Installer.
- Initially 6-9 months travel into Central London (Westminster) , thereafter Location M4 corridor 5 days a week
- Experience in the development and delivery of software using Agile Methodologies
- Active Directory, PKI, VMWare virtualisation, Windows Server 2019 and the creation of gold builds, System hardening (GPOs etc.), Nexus configuration repositories,
- PowerShell and Python for scripting, automation or test creation,
- Configuration and automation using Ansible, Terraform.