Title: Project Planner
All Applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance
About The Role
Fantastic opportunity with our leading FTSE 100 Organisation who are looking for a Project Planner who is experienced in Primavera P6. You will have the opportunity to manage work plans for multiple infrastructure projects, whilst being part of a company that can progress you through the ranks
Your primary focus is the project planning function, using Primavera P6 to create work plans, liaising with Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors, dealing with change control and tracking overall project costing.
Additional responsibility includes coordinating the availability of materials, liaising with suppliers, controlling stock levels and providing administrative support to the Chalfont team to meet safety, time, quality and performance and cost targets
Qualification and Requirements
- Proficient in Primavera P6
- Project planning experience ideally gained within an Engineering/Marine environment.
- Has had previous experience in co-ordinating activities within a multi-functional environment.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of configuration management systems
- Driving Licence Desirable
- MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN SC CLEARANCE
If you are interested in this role or require further information please contact me on 01923 470756 or email firstname.lastname@example.org