Content Designer - Remote Working (some UK travel required) - Contract - Outside IR35
Synergize Consulting are now hiring for a Content Designer to work at a client of ours who are a multinational information technology service and consulting company, on a contract basis.
The main responsibility of the role will be the creation of, or change to, a transaction, product or single piece of content that stretches across digital and offline channels. The client is currently working on a number of large, high profile projects for customers in the public sector.
- Write and map user stories, putting the user's needs at the heart of each design
- Support the Senior Content designer and assist with the content quality, and mentor Junior content colleagues
- Review the work of others to assure the quality lead on cross-sector content projects
- Engage with, and contribute to, the cross-sector content community
- Several years previous experience in a Content Designer role
- Experience of working in Agile/scrum teams
- Strong ability to create content concepts and oversee prototyping
- Previous experience working within the public sector, and ideally governmental organisations
- Experience of writing content using HTML and JASON
- Good understanding of accessibility standards
- Strong skills in stakeholder management and engagement
- Due to the nature of the client, it would be an advantage for candidates to hold, or be eligible and willing to undergo, a certain level of security clearance (SC).
If you are looking to take the next exciting step in your IT career, please send in your CV for immediate consideration.