Interim SCIDA Engineer
Pay Rate: Up to £416.90 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
You will deliver the following outputs on a surge basis in MMB:
- SCIDA site audit
- Baselining of the MoD ICT infrastructure
- Support to the DD Drawing Office, providing initial data for the central repository.
- Support the maintenance of Configuration Management data.
You should fulfil the following criteria.
- Atkins SCIDA qualification or evidence of two years employment as a SCIDA within the last three years.
- Experience delivering ICT Systems into complex environments and with other teams (e.g. Networks).
- Knowledge of security architecture required in compartmented certified environments; including policies and constraints associated with ICT Systems and
- working knowledge and evidence of using MoD JSP's 440 and 604.
- 5 years’ experience of working in an electrical/electronic technical role or a network engineering role.
- IET Electrical Wiring Regulations training
- Proven experience working in ICT Transition Planning and Support environments.
- Evidence of ability to develop/maintain plans for migration of ICT
- Systems and undertake formal quality reviews of technical/documentation.
- Experience of IT Service Management tooling Remedy.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document.
- DV Security Clearance
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Interim SCIDA Engineer