Interim Project Manager / Capability Manager -Remote Working
Pay Rate: Up to £470.06 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Bristol /remote working (mostly home-based at the moment).
- To provide essential capability and requirements input into Support capabilities - specifically around the areas of Inventory Management and Engineering & Through Life Support
- To support the ongoing generation and development of Support Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Opportunities) across the Support team
- Develop and co-ordinate the input into Third Order Assumptions
- To support the execution of Capability and Requirements working groups as required - this may include the secretariat function of Planning Groups
- To support the Balance of Investment work within the Capability team
- Support and where necessary lead any Capability Audit and Investigation activity as directed.
- Where required support change activity, where required
- Previous Project Management experience
- Experience of Inventory Management (IM) and Engineering & Through Life Support (E&TLS) experience
- Annual budgetary cycle activities experience
- Risk management experience
- Logistics/engineering/signal network background
- Central government ministry experience
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Security Clearance Required
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for