Great opportunity for an aspiring CISO...this role could provide the career pathway you are looking for?
Be accountable for the entire delivery of Security services for an account(s) from end to end, including both run
and project activities. Be responsible for driving the successful achievement of security-related outcomes.
A Security Delivery Lead is required to join the a Security Practice for a Technology Consultancy to work on one or multiple accounts. This role will be accountable for the entire delivery of Security services for an account(s) from end to end, including both run and project activities. Be responsible for driving the successful achievement of security-related outcomes, engaging other functions in the wider as required. Stimulate and drive Delivery-Led Growth for Security. Achieve KPI targets as described in this profile and achieve all Security contractual deliverables
- Ensure delivery of the contracted Security services/solutions to client and communicate client security needs to account teams
- Contextualize the outputs of Security service tooling and processes to make those outputs meaningful to the client and enable discussions about related courses of action
- Ensure that required security assurance activities are being conducted
- Be the client advocate related to security and ensure problem resolution and escalation management in close cooperation with service management and the delivery organization
- Ensure that contracted security-related outcomes are achieved, working in concert with other account and delivery functions
- Build and maintain security-related risk register, including mitigation plans and risk acceptances in Global Risk repository.
- Provide security input to the account operating plan.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for Security growth; drive up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Ensure that Security cost is covered by identified Security revenue.
- Ensure resources providing services to account are maintained in accordance to policy
- Operate within allowable cost envelope to deliver for Security services.
- Implement service improvements, productivity improvements and cost optimization plans
- Provide input for the offering roadmap
- Support organization in driving and implementing continuous innovation to the client
- Ensure compliance and maximum use of standard products and tools in close collaboration with delivery, solutioning and sales support
- Actively represent Security on account management level (ie, new and existing business and account strategy)
- Represent security in account related matters, which includes leading the security delivery team and governance of security in delivery of all services
- Forecasting security cost and resource unit volumes and corresponding security costs and revenue
- Manage security incidents, including engaging wider processes and organizations as required.
- Create (where required) and maintain incident management playbooks with client
- Create, maintain and/or provide governance over Security Operating Procedures. (Account Security Plan; Incident Response; Security Work Instructions)
Security Delivery Lead- Security Services & Operations - Security Leadership - Security Project Manager