Interim Digital Technical Architect Senior - Hybrid Working - PSR 1JP00044315
Pay Rate: Up to £745 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Hybrid working; working from home, with 2-3 days a week in the office in Corsham.
- To lead on the development of a 5G strategy
- Engage organisation to understand and inform 5G ambition
- To establish and agree fundamental team use cases for 5G
- To Inform Digital reference and solution architectures
- To support existing / emerging 5G plans
- To Coordinate and lead organisational engagement with other Departments
- To engage stakeholders to adopt guidance on 5G technology security and assurance
- To Coordinate organisational engagement with 5G testbeds
- To inform capability planning activity
- To direct and facilitate exploitation of organisational 5G research
- Able to translate technical concepts relating to software engineering, delivery management and service management so they are understood by all.
- Ability to understand technical governance and participate in or deliver the assurance of a service
- Ability to make and guide effective decisions, explaining clearly how the decision has been reached
- Ability to understand and resolve technical disputes across varying levels of complexity and risk
- Experience of producing a strategy for technology that meets business needs.
- Able to create, refine and challenge patterns, standards, policies, roadmaps and vision statements.
- Able to work with business and technology stakeholders to translate business problems into technical designs.
- Able to create an optimal design through an iterative process, aligning the user need with the system requirements and organisational objectives.
- Ability to look beyond the immediate technical problem and identify the wider implications.
- An understanding of how current work fits in broader contexts and strategies; and looking for deeper underlying problems and opportunities
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Security Clearance Required
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for