Interim Financial Project Coordinator - Hybrid Working - PSR 1JP00044048
Pay Rate: Up to £351 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Corsham with one/two days per week on site, rest can be carried out remotely. (This could change over time).
- Development and the production of investment appraisals, obtaining financial approval and agreeing budget, controlling forecast and actual costs against them
- Agreeing contracts for the provision of goods/services needed for projects, monitoring compliance and managing variances
- Managing the monitoring and controlling the financial aspects of each project or contract
- Managing the preparation and delivery of technical briefs, status reports, chairing meetings and taking minutes/notes
- Managing a diverse range of stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests
- Appropriate use of project resources including engagement of commercial, technical and financial subject matter experts in order to make effective and timely decisions
- Preparing and maintaining schedules of activities and events, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements
- Identifying and monitoring project risks (threats and opportunities), planning and implementing responses to them and responding to other issues that affect products
- Managing on the consolidation and documenting of the fundamental components of projects (scope, schedule, resource requirements, budgets, RAIDO and quality requirements)
- Preparing, gaining approval of, refining and updating business cases that justify projects in terms of benefits, costs and risks.
- Must hold APM PMQ.
- Experience of supporting projects and of working within a project environment to successfully deliver outcomes.
- Experience from working as a member of a larger project team or Project Manager of small, low complexity project.
- Previous experience of working in a public sector environment on communications related projects/programmes - desirable
- Security Clearance: valid and active SC clearance
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Security Clearance Required
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for