Interim Business Change Comms & Engagement Africa - Hybrid Working
Pay Rate: Up to £515 max per day pay range subject to IR35 status
London/ Milton Keynes or WFH but able to get to an office a few times a week if needed. (Most engagement activity likely to be virtual/online, but may include some face to face sessions in UK and overseas.)
- Advising on and delivering appropriate change activity for a Department implementing a new ERP system while undergoing post-merger transformation
- Developing products for Business Change: including scripts and behaviour products linked to developed personas & user journeys;
- Developing products for Comms and & Engagement: videos, presentations, information packs, intranet posts etc.)
- Planning for and participating in regional conferences and direct calls with Users across global network;
- Support in managing change networks
- Managing stakeholders in a geographic region ensuring they have the right information at the right time
- Supporting planning & delivery of other engagement activity, to a wide range of stakeholders (including senior leaders & managers; core HR & Finance professionals; User Forum and other networks); and external stakeholders as required, including cross –programme initiatives (eg: working with IT and Transformation workstreams)
- Involved in business readiness and review of evaluation of readiness
- Provide post go-live support to Users and support User adoption
- Work in partnership with other colleagues in the Team
- Support the evaluation of BC/C&E strategy and actions
- ERP knowledge/experience, preferably Oracle - desirable
- SFIA: Level 5.
- Experienced Business Change Manager
- Experience changing or implementing ERP system, preferably oracle
- Prior experience of managing change (preferably in an international context)
- Strong oral and written communication skills including presentation
- Proven record of strong stakeholder engagement, at all levels of an organisation
- Central government ministry experience - desirable
- Current active SC is essential
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Security Clearance Required
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for