Do you have previous Contracting experience? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts supporting NATO!
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Your daily role responsibilities with our company will be as follows:
- Perform all contractual matters relating to competitive and sole source procurement process including drafting, coordination and release of solicitations, evaluation and analysis of bids, discussions with bidders and award of contracts in accordance with NCI Agency procurement procedures;
- Performs contract administration tasks including processing changes and amendments, assisting with settlement of claims and termination actions;
- Coordinates and liaises with contractors to ensure compliance and timely performance of contract tasks;
- Coordinate activities including giving advice on EBA usage, policy and procedures to users inside Acquisition Directorate;
- Develops policy, procedures, and document processes for higher-level management review as needed; draft correspondence.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement;
- First line functional support for Acquisition users of EBA, resolving day-to-day operational problems in support of the Principal Contracting Officer and EBA Business Support Office (BSO);
- Liaise with second line support (IT) to document functional requirements/errors of EBA through and in conjunction with the Principal Contracting Officer and/or EBA BSO;
- With the Principal Contracting Officer and EBA BSO provide training to Acquisition users of EBA. Maintain the related training material;
- Maintain and control quality of Acquisition Master Data;
- Design and develop reports and dashboards, provide access control to Business Intelligence users, provide expertise for the maintenance of metadata;
- Support User Acceptance Testing and provide assistance in upgrades and patch releases to the Acquisition EBA system.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to EBA Acquisition users and related stakeholders;
- Support change process for introduction and integration of new functionalities, contribute to overall business processes improvements initiatives for Acquisition Directorate and NCI Agency;
- Support producing detailed Standard Operating Procedures Duties & Role: (SOPs), business processes and other documentation, as needed, related to Acquisition processes used in EBA;
- Work independently without the need for supervision; supervise more junior staff when required;
- Support audit reviews as needed;
- Build strong relationships with other strategy and policy staff as well as System Functional Administrators inside and outside NCI Agency;
If you have passion for the work described above, here are the basic qualifications we are looking for:
- Higher vocational training in a relevant discipline with 4 years post-related experience. Or a secondary educational qualification with 6 years post-related experience.
- Staff/team management experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge of competitive and sole source procurement procedures, price analysis techniques, contract law, contract administration and industrial practices;
- Current experience and demonstrable skills in analysis, design, testing, implementation and support of ERP systems preferably based on Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) version R12 or later;
- Excellent functional knowledge of Acquisition related modules of Oracle E-Business Suite (iProcurement Purchasing, Advanced Procurement Suite);
- Good functional knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite related modules: Finance, Human Resources, Logistics (Inventory, Order Management) and their integration with each other;
- Knowledge of incident management processes and experience in this area;
- Understanding of Acquisition business structures, data and reporting;
- Proven track record in documenting business processes and procedures.
- Working in cross functional teams.
- NATO Secret Clearance or national equivalent
- Ability to livea and work in duty location unencumbered
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn why so many of your highly qualified colleagues are already working at MCR. Check our open positions for opportunities to give your career a distinct edge.
Learn more at MCRI.com/Careers