Joining our team means you're helping to deliver our vision > - keeping the world flying with one of over 73,000 Meggitt-equipped aircraft taking off every second of every day; protecting countless lives with our technology, keeping those who put their lives at risk safer and ensuring that the lights stay on for millions of people worldwide.
With over 160 years of history, innovation's at the heart of everything we do in our aerospace, defence and selected energy markets Our global approach to lean manufacturing is the driving force on our journey to operational excellence and our goal to provide the best technology, products and service to our Customers.
We'll help shape your career and provide you with the right learning, development and growth opportunities; we're working hard to create a High Performance Culture where we live our Values of Teamwork, Integrity and Excellence.
your extraordinary. Join us and be part of our diverse Meggitt team.
The Quality Site Lead provides leadership & direction for the business to ensure areas of work, customer services and product quality, are maintained to the highest standard.
Leads the business in all aspects of Zero defects (defect prevention) and is a subject matter experts in problem solving. Ensures business management systems are effective and compliant.
A member of the Site Leadership team accountable for the current site performance, whilst shaping the future strategy.
- Maintains and tracks quality for the purposes of analysis, control and management reports and maintains a quality system in compliance with applicable standards and regulations
- Lead the Zero Defect programme to improve RFT, reduce escapes and scrap.
- Acts as subject matter expert in Problem Solving ( 8D, A3)
- Evaluates workload requirements and delegates assignments to engineers/ inspectors to meet production schedules
- Manages investigations and reporting
- Develops systems, methods to measure, monitors processes and products to assure compliant product & processes.
Skills, Knowledge and Ability
- Post-Secondary Degree in Quality Assurance / engineering or equivalent combined with relevant education and work experience
- Knowledge and experience of AS9100 Quality Systems.
- Certified Lead Auditor or equivalent experience in related field
- Expert at Problem Solving ( 8D, A3)
- Knowledge and experience in Advance Product quality Product ( APQP)
- Results focused with track record of delivery of Quality improvements
- Quality Management experience with an Aerospace/ Defence Manufacturing / engineering environment.
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to provide cross-functional leadership
Meggitt is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to developing an inclusive and diverse working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and beliefs define who we are as a business and that building a culture of respect and appreciation will give everyone the opportunity to recognise their full potential.