Job Description Summary
As a Project Management Intern, the successful candidate will be assigned to a Senior Project Manager, providing assistance in various project execution tasks.
The successful candidate will be part of a highly motivated, dynamic and fast-moving project organization where both business knowledge and project management skills will be developed through day-to-day tasks.Job Description Responsibilities:
- Coordinating all the activities highlighted by the SPM against the assigned projects
- Coordinate customer returns from receipt to issuing to Quality dept via the RMA & NCR process. Monitor progress to ensure that they are returned to the customer with technical reports.
- Support of the purchase requisition process by raising requisitions and follow up with Procurement and Sourcing departments.
- Coordinate customer Spares requests from point of ordering through to final delivery to the customer, as per agreed contract.
- Maintain log of KPI's as defined by the SPM.
- Maintain After Sales ledger for Project contracts and PO's, including Variation orders.
- Support and maintain low PP10 stock level.
- Coordinate ERN's (Equipment Request Note) and deliveries with Logistics.
The successful candidate will strengthen their business and leadership skills by completing an education curriculum through training courses, mentoring or job assignments. Program participants will also work on a group project where they design, execute and present the results to the executive managers of the business. Qualifications/Requirements:
- The candidate will have completed 2 years of degree level in a related subject, ideally Project or Business Management, or equivalent knowledge or experience. Previous Project Management experience in the same or similar environment would be advantageous
- Good general understanding of the main business functions with commercial, contractual and financial awareness.
- Good understanding of at least one industry standard planning tool (e.g. Primavera P6) or similar.
- Excellent people management and communication skills, able to think laterally and motivated to challenge the status-quo.
- Candidates must be able to fulfil a 12-month continuous employment and have the legal authorization to work in UK. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
Additional Information Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivating, proactive and results driven approach
- Problem-solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work to deadlines with good quality
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal.