Joining our team means you're helping to deliver our vision - keeping the world flying with one of over 73,000 Meggitt-equipped aircraft taking off every second of every day; protecting countless lives with our technology, keeping those who put their lives at risk safer and ensuring that the lights stay on for millions of people worldwide.
With over 160 years of history, innovation's at the heart of everything we do in our aerospace, defence and selected energy markets Our global approach to lean manufacturing is the driving force on our journey to operational excellence and our goal to provide the best technology, products and service to our Customers.
We'll help shape your career and provide you with the right learning, development and growth opportunities; we're working hard to create a High Performance Culture where we live our Values of Teamwork, Integrity and Excellence.
your extraordinary. Join us and be part of our diverse Meggitt team.
Manage and monitor supplier deliveries from specific portfolio of suppliers, utilising best practice. Ensure supplier orders are placed in a timely manner in line with planning requirements. Manage and develop supplier relationships through daily, weekly account reviews. Monitor supplier delivery performance to meet overall business targets and goals.
- Establish and develop partnership relationships with our supply base, both internal and external suppliers.
- Meet and discuss deliveries through daily, weekly LOB reviews with the supplier and provide performance feedback to the Supply Chain.
- Facilitate effective two-way communication within the procurement team and other functions
- Create a plan to achieve your key objectives to ensure the business goals are achieved.
- Serve as an interface between the Supplier and Supplier Development Team for technical and process issues impacting delivery performance for the Supply Base.
- Support the Procurement Specialist Team Leader where necessary.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Purchasing or Supply Chain environment
- Demonstrated Aerospace or similar industry experience
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Computer literate
- ERP systems - ideally SAP experience
- CIPS qualification degree preferred
Meggitt is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to developing an inclusive and diverse working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and beliefs define who we are as a business and that building a culture of respect and appreciation will give everyone the opportunity to recognise their full potential.