Job Description Summary
Team leader of product-centric organization accountable for all aspects of operational support, feature delivery, product roadmap, and overall end-to-end lifecycle of the Supply Chain Finance product that supports all financial transactions, period close, SOX and other regulatory requirements, and accounting accuracy across multiple ERPs. This role will work with various stakeholders to set the vision and priorities for this team, and ensure the team has the resources required to achieve service level, quality, and delivery on commitments.Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leverages deep process/domain expertise and partners with PO and technical development team. Influences key stakeholders in design and planning decisions.
- Drives the development of products that are targeted at a (usually) very technical audience.
- Combines the customer vision with technical feasibility to convert business needs into functional specifications/user stories.
- Works with customers/stakeholders to prioritize needs. Creates the strategic roadmap for the product.
- Coordinates work of several parallel teams to deliver on higher level outcomes.
- Responsible for transparent delivery and maximizing returns. Focuses on execution for the duration of a product release.
- Manages a small to medium team of senior professionals as well as others. Requires specialized knowledge within the function. Influence the development of strategy for the area of responsibility, including control of resources and influences policy formulation.
- Interprets simple internal and external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services.
- Stays informed of industry trends that may inform work.
- Uses high level of judgment to make decisions and handle complex tasks or problems in areas of operational, product management, manufacturing, technology or engineering.
- Has ability to assess quality of information given and ask pertinent questions to stakeholders.
- Able to offer new solutions to problems outside of set parameters and is able to construct and provide recommendations.
- Uses multiple internal and some external sources outside of own function to help arrive at a decision.
- May lead functional teams or projects with minimal resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity.
- Communicates difficult concepts and may influence others' options on particular topics.
- May guide others to consider a different point of view.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college with minimum of 8 years of professional experience (OR Associates degree with minimum of 11 years of professional experience OR High School Diploma with minimum of 13 years of professional experience)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Technical Product Management or IT
Note: Military experience is equivalent to professional experience
-Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). Relocation Assistance Provided: