Job Description Summary
The Senior Marketing Digital Product Manager will plan, develop, and implement a regional marketing strategy for the GE Healthcare digital and artificial intelligence (AI) portfolio in collaboration with the regional Field Marketing Teams. This includes the development of the necessary communication, product differentiation and positioning, market segmentation and targeting, installed base retention as well as product branding to ensure business success.Job Description Essential Responsibilities
- Establish the vision and strategic plan for our digital solutions to reach yearly volume, margin and share targets.
- Become the regional deep domain expert of GE Healthcare's digital and AI portfolio establishing a deep understanding of the product's market and target consumers.
- Responsible for strategy and execution of the product roadmaps and New Product Introductions in strong collaboration with the global Product Marketing Organization.
- Champion the development of digital campaigns for the portfolio and commercialization of new products through innovative & contemporary marketing approaches.
- Ensure customer focus by communicating and building relationship with Key Opinion Leaders, academic end-users and customers as required and by ensuring the "voice of the customer" is reflected in work processes.
- Lead the development of consumer-oriented & outcome-focused marketing collateral inclusive of case studies, testimonials, infographics, videos, etc. and tailor global value proposition to specific market needs.
- Ensure strong funnel acceleration through product campaigns and life-cycle management solutions.
- Own and maintain the content management platform.
- Travel 20 - 30% within the region.
- Support clinical demonstrations with product management/marketing expertise.
- Train the commercial teams on solution value propositions and competitive positioning.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Solid customer experience and network in the healthcare software sector.
- Strategic influencing skills - ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence within a matrix environment.
- Deep product management/marketing expertise, including clinical demonstrations, teaching skills, market trends/analysis, product launches, product roadmap development, product life-cycle management.
- Strong business development, project management, time management, and organizational skills.
- Fluency in English is required, any other local language knowledge is an advantage (EMEA region).
- Advanced degree or specialization (MBA, Masters, etc.) in Marketing.
- Proven track record working in an international environment.
- Demonstrated successful track record in a customer facing position.
#LI-REMOTEAdditional Information Relocation Assistance Provided: