Position: Business Analyst
Location: UK wide
Salary: up to £60,000 (depending on experience)
Do you want to be the best? If so come and work for the best
- Are you an experienced Business Analyst or looking to take your next step in to a more senior business focussed role?
- Would you love the opportunity to work with one of the most highly respected engineering and project management consultancies in the world?
- Would you like to work with a business who are a top employer in the UK, have a genuine focus on its staff, their professional development and offer an excellent work life balance?
- Would you like to be an integral part of a team, where your direct input will be pinnacle in shaping and delivering major UK projects?
Kinect’s international, award-winning consultancy has a requirement for a number of Business Analyst’s to join their expanding team.
These are exciting positions and involve a mixture of client liaison, accountable for the overall quality and timeliness of project delivery of assignments and the role may also require you to small lead a team. You will be acting in a consultative capacity and be expected to help develop and grow the business highlighting opportunities on the projects. This may include bid contribution, managing a bid team, and developing new business propositions or researching potential new markets.
You will be given significant responsibility for client-facing work from the get go. The position will involve regular client/ stakeholder interaction, and working with senior colleagues to deliver specific project outputs. We therefore ask that you demonstrate capability and experience of Business Consulting delivery and / or have the potential to do so across four dimensions:
The ideally suited candidate will possess the following:
- Degree qualified, or equivalent qualification/ experience, or be working towards a professional qualification (such as ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis or IIBA accreditation)
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Ideally experience of agile, waterfall delivery or understanding of how a Business Analyst operates in a DevOps environment.
- Strong communication skills and all levels and be able to write complex documentation.
- Possess a variety of consulting capabilities and techniques to suit different situations. These might include strategy development, research, analysis, organisational development, culture change, IT-enabled change, business process analysis, change impact assessment, coaching and/or mentoring; training development and delivery
- Experience creating deliverables using recognised modelling standards.
- It would also be desirable to have knowledge and practical experience of recognised modelling products (e.g. ARIS, BizzDesign).
- Experience with business development, helping to support the sale of Business Consulting work - including bid development and presentation delivery
- You have strong commercial acumen and have experience of managing bids and end to end financial management