Job Description Summary
You'll develop, lead and drive global operational excellence in the GE Healthcare Early Talent Organization, acting as the subject matter expert for all tools, technology, and processes. With ownership of the Early Talent global budget, you'll drive continuous improvement, collaborate across the organization and develop metrics to drive exceptional experiences for Early Talent and key stakeholders.
*This is a remote position available in the UK and US
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.Job Description Responsibilities:
- Own and act as the subject matter expert of the critical data, technology, and processes of the Early Talent organization to include but not limited to Workday, LP Bridge (Development Program Management Tool), GE People Operations (Offer to Onboarding), and Recruitment technology
- Partner with relevant Early Talent team members, function leaders, HR, and Regional TA Leaders on all transformation / integrations and business change implementations including process, systems and governance.
- Drive continuous improvement globally. Collaborate with region leads, Talent Management and share expertise and best practice to evolve and improve end to end Early Talent acquisition and development program practices and governance.
- Work with Global Early Talent Leader and Region Leaders to forecast and plan for company hiring needs for development program and internship hiring
- Drive the Early Talent University Recruitment data analytics and ROI- campus, tools, conversion rates, diversity to support the Early Talent Region Leaders
- Vendor management and oversight including budget
- Support Early Talent Region Leaders/recruitment teams with position postings
- Partner with GE People Operations to create seamless processes from offer extension to candidate onboarding
- Train hiring teams on tools and technology
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ year work experience in talent acquisition/early talent recruitment
- 2+ year service delivery leadership or program management experience
- Strong understanding / experience working with HR and recruiting Technology and tools including Workday.
- Process improvement specialist for early talent people operations, recruitment, and technology to ensure a positive experience for talent recruitment and development program delivery and to ensure KPIs have been met
- Strong analytical skills and proven project management skills.
- Strong Talent Acquisition experience
- Experience in managing internal and external relationships at all levels.
- Experience of working within a business focused environment.
- Customer service orientated - ability to build relationships and work at all levels and across geographies.
- Highly developed commercial acumen, broad business perspective.
- Effective consultant, with demonstrable global project/program management ability.
- Well-developed influencing and negotiation skills.
- Very strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills including the ability to think creatively abut solutions.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to provide critical thinking on behalf of Early Talent Organization
- Proven global change management experience.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership - always with unyielding integrity.
#LI-RemoteAdditional Information Relocation Assistance Provided: