Job Description Summary
The Outage Excellence MMP/TX role will focus on driving Strategic Outage Initiatives improvements in Europe Region, delivering customer value via outage planning, and delivery of successful outages, optimizing of Outage Profiles and resources, This role be responsible for the outage closeout process, validating the successful outage score performance and taking LL/BP inputs to drive continuous improvement on future outages. The MMP/TX Outage Excellence role will participate in Daily Management with ITR Sub region leaders and will lead/facilitate PSR's based on KPIs and outage planning activities, develop strategic region improvement plans and provide formal feedback progress to leadership .
The position reports directly into the Europe Service Outage Leader.Job Description
- In conjunction with ITR Forecasting & Outage Enablement Leader coordinate region stakeholders including Field Core, Parts, Repairs, Supply Chain, Engineering, and ITR to optimize our fulfilment supply chains to deliver value for our customer.
- Maintain 95% Completion of Field Vision Planning tasks and drive improvement in On Time Completion.
- Lead and ensure full implementation of critical planning processes CSOM and PORR where applicable. Track and monitor actions from disposition right through to close out.
- Support Account Manager's to understand and mitigate fulfilment risk during tendering phase
- Support CSL's to identify and track gaps in fulfilment that will provide early identification of risks to an outage and support recovery plans.
- Partner with Combined Cycle Team to develop fulfilment strategies that will enable GE to increase penetration on Gas Tails equipment
- Support Service Directors with their Operational Reviews and Outage Readiness Reviews (ORR) to ensure successful outages.
- Monitor the ongoing execution of outages to ensure the region remains on track to meet its targets on key performance indicators as defined by Successful Outage Scorecard (SOS).
- Partner with Variable Cost Productivity team to ensure all applicable Productivity & Cost Out Programs are implemented in Planning and tracked during Execution (EAC)
- Ensure timely execution of the Post-Outage Closure Review and Successful Outage Scorecard (SOS). Collaborate with all Fulfilment Functions to drive outage Best Practices & Lessons Learned. Coordinate with Quality Team/Fulfilment Functions to ensure outage NCRs dispositioned, actioned and closed.
- Support the successful closure of outage escalation issues for assigned region stakeholders via the Daily Management Escalation process - Support Sub region ITR stakeholders to ensure outage issues and risks are mitigated.
- Lead the process and procedure improvement projects, identified through that will have a quantifiable impact on the CSL/CPM/CFM teams. Champion LEAN improvement principles, lead/facilitate Lean PSRs and Kaizen events in the region.
- University bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of operational experience (field service, supply chain, engineering, repairs, customer service, etc.)
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 25% of the time on average (may include seasonal variability)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Strong network within Gas Power, especially Services, Parts, Repairs, Global Supply Chain & Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Event Planning & Execution roles
- Strong customer orientation and willingness to promote customer interests
- Strong, proven previous leadership capabilities; leading teams (directly or indirectly) and driving change
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders to become supporters
- Proven ability to work efficiently without direct supervision. Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to motivate others to achieve results
- Clear understanding of the basic roles, functions, and products/services/repairs within GE Gas Power
- Ability to communicate requirements and facilitate good practice-sharing in a motivating, engaging way
- A procedure mindset and ability to implement procedures and monitor compliance
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills. Familiar with lean and productivity programs
Committed to process improvementAdditional Information Relocation Assistance Provided: