Job Description Summary
Responsible for providing workflow data integration consulting services to healthcare clients and working with engineering to connect software applications to client data sources. Responsible for execution of professional activities within a technical discipline. Functions with some autonomy but guided by established policies or review of end results.
The job allows modification of procedures and best practices covering work as long as the end results meet standards of acceptability (quality, volume, timeliness etc.).Job Description Open to any location in the UK near a major airport Roles and Responsibilities
- GEHC ONLY - Client facing individual responsible for the delivery of consultancy services at a client site(s).
- Includes workflow integration, mapping data sources from hospital EMRs and other sources to GE applications. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline, analytical thinking and technical experience to execute projects.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of hospital data systems outputs, (HL7, FHIR, web services, etc.) workflows and organization.
- Uses some judgment and has some ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters to address more complicated processes with technical variety and/or interdependent production cycles. Uses technical experience and analytical thinking.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with low risks and resource requirements. Explains information; developing skills to bring team members to consensus around topics within field.
- Work closely with customers, field teams and engineering to ensure data accuracy and software quality is high.
- Work with the field teams to activate the customers, setting up the applications for usability, some training or other activities as needed to ensure client engagement.
- Willing to travel (70%)
- For roles outside of the USA- This role requires advanced experience in the Services & Consulting. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- Knowledge and experience working with large amounts of data and understands healthcare data types and hospital workflows.
Inclusion and Diversity
- Strong technical skills working with various types of systems data and basic SQL proficiency.
- Experience working with healthcare systems, data mapping, data analysis, validation and awareness of hospital operations.
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards
are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
#LI-KE Additional Information Relocation Assistance Provided: