Job Description Summary
This role is responsible for supporting the digital operations of the global MR business, within the Global Imaging organization.
The main responsibility is to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing projects and operations across the MR portfolio, to support the effective, impactful promotion of our products, throughout the life cycle.
With a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies the global MR digital marcom manager will be able to lead our organizations digital marketing transformation and initiatives from concept to execution.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier worldJob Description Essential Responsibilities
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Define and build out a digital framework for resource and program planning for Global MR Marketing.
- Modernize Digital communication platforms including the introduction of a smart phone App among several other programs
- Engage in introducing and supporting new digital solutions such as tender and RFP library and automation response tools.
- Support digital solutions used for selling and education such as digital playbooks, interactive sales aids.
- Leverage new channels, techniques and identify optimally effective digital marketing strategies to meet the marketing objectives for the businesses.
- Coordinate, align and support the product team with the omnichannel activation solutions used by the regions. E.g. Introduce strategies that help us go from content views to leads and from leads to sales funnel opportunities.
- Act as a strong brand advocate to ensure adherence to the guidelines and spirit of the GE master brand strategy.
- Align closely with finance, regulatory and legal to ensure compliance of all digital marketing materials
- Use established global processes and offer suggestions for ongoing improvement of those processes.
- Works with marketing leaders to establish objectives, KPIs and budget needs
- Monitors and reports program success against established KPIs and ROI. Pivots as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or Business Administration and 5+ years of experience in advertising or digital marketing and marketing operations.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop innovative and creative solutions to complex challenges
- Proven track record of delivery to budgets and timelines.
- MBA or Master's degree in Marketing
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, or a related field
- Communications/campaign project management
- Content marketing experience
- Inclusive leadership style
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Proven ability to navigate and influence at multiple levels within the organization
- Healthcare (preferably medical device) product experience and industry acumen
- Knowledge of Imaging/Radiology product categories offerings, and commercial processes
- Demonstrated ability to innovate & develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on
- creative ideas
- People leadership skills including expertise in change management, etc.
- Familiarity with digital media practices
- Marketing communications expertise in the areas of product marketing communications, branding & reputation stewardship, planning & research, content development, and storytelling/positioning/messaging
- Proven ability to motivate and work effectively with diverse, cross-functional global teams and outside vendors
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). Relocation Assistance Provided: