Job Description Summary
As a Primary Care Marketing Specialist Ultrasound EMEA you will play a key role in activation, execution and optimization of marketing activities for Primary Care Ultrasound products (Vscan and Versana portfolio) in EMEA region. In this role you will maintain understanding of the EMEA market opportunities, partners and players and you will drive key awareness & demand generation activities for the segment. Together with marketing and commercial team you will be working on optimal Omnichannel customer journey directing users to online purchase. You will interact frequently with a variety of sales, marketing service and upstream functions inside and outside Ultrasound (at Country, Region and Global level), and will act both as a resource and as a coordinator for multiple marketing initiatives/activities, in the digital and non-digital space.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.Job Description Responsibilities
- Develop and implement Marketing campaigns, work closely with the Primary Care Ultrasound Marketing Manager, MarCom and commercial teams.
- Strong operational and executional capabilities, hands-on attitude.
- Excellent time management, with the ability to manage multiple details and deadlines.
- Possess an ability to successfully work with other team members across different departments.
- Content Marketing strategy definition and implementation (Content preparation, Social Media amplification, Key Opinion Leaders cooperation, Webinar & Outreach strategy implementation.
- Prepare quantitative analysis of marketing activities.
- Support and drive launch activities of new products and product releases.
- Support and play important role in new marketing tactics implementation focused on digital marketing, omnichannel and innovative communication methods.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business school, sociology or equivalent.
- Experience in healthcare industry or B2B marketing as advantage.
- Experience working in a matrix environment with multi-cultural teams as advantage.
- Understanding and hands-on experience with digital marketing: campaign management, search, social, content development and analytics.
Inclusion and Diversity
- Good project management skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills.
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards
are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
#LI-SK1 Additional Information Relocation Assistance Provided: