Job Description Summary
Responsible for sales, installation and customer trainng of GE Healthcare- Life Care Solutions products and services, primarily in South/Mid Wales, Herefordshire, Worcestershire.
New account development and expanding existing accounts within the territory.
Developing strong relationships & customer intimacy with all key stakeholders in the territory accounts
Achievement of the Quarterly Operating Plan in terms of financial performance and qualitative objectives (market share gains etc.).Job Description Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish & maintain strong clinical & technical relationships with Customer decisionmakers and influencers and provide ongoing IB support and intamecy growing customer satisfaction and brand loyalty throuh regular visits/interaction.
- Product range includes anaesthesia, patient monitoring, ventilation.
- Responsible for all clinical & technical aspects of the sales process (wing to wing) from enquirery to installation sign off
- Develop & use a deep clinical & technical expertise to differentiate our solutions
- Achieve the Quarterly Operating Plan in terms of financial performance and qualitative objectives
- Promote/Sell the benefits & USP's of our clinical and technical solutions creating value added propositions
- Work in partnership with the Account Manager to create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively & efficiently.
- Bachelor's Degree or proven years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field (e.g. biomedical engineering, medical physics) or Life Sciences field or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Acute Care & Theatre Access Certification
- Authority to work with high level of autonomy whilst respecting compliance, regulatory and Environment, Health & Safety rules
- Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management and allocation experience, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
- Able to travel extensively
- Valid driving license
- Positive and motivated self-starter with ability to energize others
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, negotiation & closing skills
- Ability to interact with credibility in the theatre and ICU
- Commercial flair. Persuasive and able to influence clinical decision for GE
- Warm personality - able to bring together key customers and GE personnel
#LI-REMOTEAdditional Information Relocation Assistance Provided: