Job Description Summary
This role is primarily responsible for assisting business teams in analyzing, closing, and funding of commercial transactions across the energy industry. Support in various aspects of the underwriting process, for commercial equity deals, from initial structuring and pricing through proposal issuance and acceptance to final closing.Job Description Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare company and industry research and analysis.
- Analyze financial statements, perform financial modeling and analysis, and prepare reports for management.
- Present and defend analysis to management, as necessary.
- Perform valuation analysis for projects and companies, and prepare full financial projects and financial models for project valuation.
- Conduct financial modeling to determine operating performance and assess risk. Develop strategies to mitigate ongoing risk.
- Review, comprehend, and critically summarize transaction related documents.
- Occasional diligence and interface with customers and third-party consultants to verify all underwriting assumptions.
- Degree with 4+ years of experience in finance or banking industries with exposure to large commercial transaction underwriting with 1+years relevant transaction experience.
- This role requires advanced experience in the Risk Management & Underwriting.
- Experience in financial statement analysis, financial modeling, and valuation.
- Experience preparing financial information, interpreting financial performance, and assessing risk exposure.
- Experience preparing and delivering presentations to management and peers.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United Kingdom . GE will not sponsor any Visa/Work Permit now or in the future.
Additional Information Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration; MBA Degree; Energy industry experience;
- MBA Degree
- Familiarity evaluating legal documentation;
- Understanding of various products and structures, including loans, leases, partnerships, and equity investments;
- Skilled communicator who is able to exchange complex information; and
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills