Our client is an international pioneer within the Defence and Space domain, delivering challenging and exciting projects based on the latest, cutting-edge technologies.
Due to growth, they are currently recruiting a Production Manager to join their established Portsmouth site:
Management Resource Planning (manpower and machines) in order to deliver on time, on quality, on cost.
Interface with the shop floor and optimise resources facilities and manpower availability in order to meet overall production planning.
Define and update the global planning taking into account different projects running in parallel with respect to given priorities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Work package management experience.
- Experience of a production environment.
- At least 3 years in a high reliability manufacturing production line
- Knowledge of SAP Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Team management experience
- At least 3 years in a Space Manufacturing Assembly line
- Project management experience
You will be expected to work a 37 hour week with an initial length of contract for 18 months, with a likelihood the contract will extend thereafter.
All offers will be subject to successful referencing process.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please apply within.
Guidant Global (Jobscience) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.