The post holder should be able to attend the office in London once or twice a week once restrictions are lifted.
- Identifying Change Management requirements
- Production of policy, processes, procedures, working practices and supporting guidance to promote effective change
- Undertake Change Management from concept to execution and review
- Planning, managing and monitoring the implementation of changes, including impact assessment, resource analysis, conflict resolution and contingency planning.
- Capable in methods and techniques for risk management, business impact analysis, counter-measures and contingency arrangements, particularly relating to the serious disruption of business services
- Previous cultural change management or business change consulting experience they’re after
- Ability to review/amend and develop approach to change management within the current organisation