- Maintenance and administration of email protection topics (such as Symantec Mail Security).
- Cyber security principles, best practices, concepts and technology.
- Testing and validating that contracted deliveries meet the requirements and fulfil the intended use-cases.
- Develop documentation and configuration for cyber security tools, ideally in the area of endpoint protection.
- The required skillset for the contracted individual is extensive knowledge and experience (more than 5 years) in the following areas: • McAfee endpoint protection products like antimalware, Data Loss Prevention, application whitelisting and full drive encryption; including a proven records of deliverables.
- Ability to work independently and in teams to achieve the desired goals, ding the ability to monitor and support a team of industry.
- Excellent communications and writing skills in English.
- Good understanding of the constraints related to IT systems on NATO networks is desirable.
- Experience with implementation projects within NATO and/or National military organizations is desirable.
Duties & Role:
- The contracted individual must be able to perform effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- The contracted individual will be asked to support the development of one or more technical deliverables and/or provide exercise support in execution of projects undertaken within the 2020 calendar year.
- The duties of the individual mainly focus on: Maintenance of the existing, supported, endpoint security products.
- Development of new security guides and configuration related to endpoint protection products like antimalware, Data Loss Prevention, application whitelisting and full drive encryption.
- Provide technical support to the NCSC, mainly remotely through email or telephone, over endpoint protection technologies.
- Maintain up to date the NCSC repository related to security guides.
- Test endpoint protection products during their lifecycle (new versions, patches) and with different configurations.
- Support and follow up the requests for change (RFC) for the endpoint protection products.