Job Description Summary Job Description
At GE Healthcare , our machines, our software, our solutions, our services, and our people make a genuine difference to medical professionals and patients all over the world. That's because we never lose sight of what healthcare really needs-the human touch.
At GE Healthcare, we embrace challenges, differences and thinking that is bigger than us, so that we can innovate and unlock opportunities for us, our customers, and their patients.
We are looking for a digital minded Advanced Clinical Specialist (m/f/d) Point of Care Ultrasound EMEA who will be responsible for providing clinical knowledge and product information to both the indirect and direct sales teams for Point of Care Ultrasound across EMEA region.
To learn more about the products within Point of Care visit www.pocushub.net
The role is homeoffice based and can be done from every
country in EMEA! Your responsibilities:
In this key role you will be working closely with our EMEA Clinical and Product Lead to ensure alignment to all regions and to contribute with your clinical expertise to the success of all teams in the region.
In this role these will be your key responsibilities:
- Provide clinical state-of-the-art trainings to direct sales or distribution partners to help the teams to develop sales, marketing and
customer satisfaction strategies
- Talk the language of and proactively manage existing Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) and Digital Opinion Leaders (DOL) relationships and grow the network and database across all focus care areas
- Stay updated on competition moves and cover the knowledge into strategy and tactics - you will be the expert when it comes to competition moves and market trends
- Support congresses and events with focus on clinical approach and workshops
- You bring a professional degree as a Sonographer or a similar clinical background and proven clinical experience in diagnostic ultrasound or equivalent knowledge / experience
- You bring excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- You have a strong business acumen and a solid experience in social media interaction and you are an experienced digital thinking and communication practitioner
- You are proficient in Microsoft office mainly PowerPoint and Excel
- You are open to travel intensively across EMEA for holding local trainings attending sales meetings and tradeshows
Are you interested in learning more? Then please apply online. For any question upfront please reach out to our recruiter Carolin Krone on firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that for Data Privacy compliance we are not able to accept any e-mail applications!About GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator with over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally. We enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform. We operate at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health - digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improving outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world. Rewards
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.Diversity and Inclusion message
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE Healthcare - every moment matters
#LI-CKONEAdditional Information Relocation Assistance Provided: