Do you have previous SATCOM Techncian experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts supporting 3 NATO Signal Battalion (NSB) in Poland.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Your daily responsibilities will be as follows:
- Operate and maintain SATCOM, Radio and/or Line Of Sight (LOS) systems
- Exercise technical control, system engineering, installation and operating SATCOM terminals.
- Installation and operating HF Radio, Tactical Liaison KKit (TLK) / ISAF Liaison Kit (ILK) and LOS equipment.
- Maintain Power Generators (from 2kW to 25kW).
- Manage the electronic maintenance of CIS equipment at various locations.
- Participate in Inspection and evaluation exercises of 3NSB Personals.
- Secondary education and basic training for specific task related skills.
- 2 years of experience operating SATCOM, LOS or radio systems
- English: Listening, speaking, reading and writing shall be at a NATO level of English 3322.
- Must hold C+E Drivers License.
- In possession of an active National or NATO security clearance to the minimum of Secret level.
- Familiar with Power Generator operating
- Experience in NATO working environment or other international organisations.
- Communication and information system qualification with previous experience in a signal unit operations staff.
- Knowledge of European military and civilian telecommunications.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider you for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information about MCR, LLC, career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.