Do you have previous experience providing support as an IT Change Manager? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts supporting NATO!
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Your daily role responsibilities with our company will be as follows:
- Apply and Execute the change management process and methodology
- Tables all Request for Changes (RFCs) for a Change Advisory Board (CAB) meeting, issues an agenda and circulates all requests for changes to Change Advisory Board members in advance of meetings to allow prior consideration Follow up on RFC with multiple stakeholders to ensure complete Release Package is available and all concerns are addressed
- Updates the change log with all progress
- Provides analyses and process optimizations related to Change Management
- Prepares and tracks emergency change end-to-end
- Provides support to change initiators in the creation of RFCs
- Supports Configuration Management and Release & Deployment Management Activities
- Facilitates meetings with various stakeholders
- Drives change requests, under pressure, to completion.
If you have passion for the work described above, here are the basic qualifications we are looking for:
- Degree, preferably equivalent to a Master's Degree in information systems engineering, information technology or a related discipline
- ITIL Foundation – Service Transition
- Experience in Configuration Management, Configuration Control and Change Management
- Practical experience in the usage of change and configuration management tools
- Experience with ITIL change and configuration management best practices
- Experience leading meetings and committees
- Knowledge of Quality Management principles
- Experience in the operation of Change Advisory Boards (CAB)
- NATO Secret Clearance
- Post-secondary training in IT will be considered as an asset
- ITIL Intermediate
- Experience in applying QA and IV&V procedures
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn why so many of your highly qualified colleagues are already working at MCR. Check our open positions for opportunities to give your career a distinct edge.
Learn more at MCRI.com/Careers