Do you have previous Recruitment experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts supporting NATO!
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Your daily role responsibilities with our company will be as follows:
- Support implementation of talent acquisition strategy ensuring alignment with the broader Agency's vision and its current and long-term global and local business objectives.
- Engage with hiring managers to understand requirements of open roles, including required skillsets, technologies, experience, education and competencies;
- Focus on candidate attraction and sourcing hard to fill vacancies utilising direct sourcing;
- Manage campaigns via Taleo and HireView including shortlisting, preliminary interviews, participating in interview panels, writing Interview Report and advising on selection procedures;
- Manage candidate applications effectively and conduct initial screening of candidates in the applicant tracking system (Taleo);
- Attend Career Fairs, internal or external events, campaigns, etc;
- Participate in ad-hoc project work when required
- Post Covid, able to travel between NCIA offices in The Hague, Mons and Brussels for panel interviews if needed.
- Relevant and progressive practical experience in the area of Talent Acquisition executing attraction and selection activities including screening applications, building assessment criteria and conducting and facilitating interviews.
- Experience in pro-actively sourcing technical and non-technical candidates, ideally using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter;
- Working knowledge of managing technical campaigns within the IT industry including software development and test, IT infrastructure, cloud based systems and cyber defence;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Including strong English language skills both verbally and written;
- Sound experience with Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word and an application tracking system (preferably Oracle Taleo)
- NATO Secret clearance or National equivalent
- Ability to work in duty location unencumbered
At MCR Global, we are a leading Programme Management provider. Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and programme assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully lead their programs. MCR’s 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in running complex programmes.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are passionate about a future at MCR and wish to learn more about current opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.