Do you have previous Project Support experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts supporting NATO!
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Your daily role responsibilities with our company will be as follows:
- Support the HPMO and PMs within the AMDC2 organisation with Project management activities, with specific emphasis on:
- Application of Project Management related processes
- Use of Enterprise Project Management the focus being MSProject
- Support to staff in resolution of timesheet issues
- Support to PMO in tracking project status and resolution of issues
- Support to Project Boards, Management meetings, project reviews etc as required by PMO
- Raising of Project Requisitions in Central Finance System;
- To undertake at the direction of the AMDC2 HPMO any other P3M domain tasks as required
If you have passion for the work described above, here are the basic qualifications we are looking for:
- Knowledge of the NATO ACCS, BMD) and Bi-SC AIS programmes and associated projects;
- Knowledge of NATO and NCI Agency processes and procedures;
- Required to have skills in the following areas:
P3M domain or similar
PRINCE2 or other methodology
MS-Project (Project Server)
- To have at least 2 years' experience working within a PSO/PMO type environment.
- NATO/National Secret Clearance
- Ability to travel and work in duty location unencumbered
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn why so many of your highly qualified colleagues are already working at MCR. Check our open positions for opportunities to give your career a distinct edge.