Join us as a Business Change Manager with the Home Office(Croydon based, Full-Time, Permanent)
The Home Office The Home Office keeps the UK secure and prosperous; protects its citizens, residents and visitors and their property; and upholds rights, liberties, and the rule of law. We lead on immigration and passports, drugs policy, crime and fire policy, counterterrorism, and work to ensure visible, responsive, and accountable UK policing.
To achieve this as the post holders will provide a key link between current and future business models, supporting and enhancing delivery on large scale and/or complex projects and programmes. There is a strong focus on agile, modular project delivery, supported by enterprise-wide portfolio management and you could find yourself working on a project for the UK???s critical national infrastructure through to a complex technology enabled business change programme.
At Capita, we support clients across a range of sectors, including local Government, central Government, education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance, and other private sector organisations. We support with expertise applied by the talent across our business in combination with technology, insight and analytics to keep our clients ahead of change, sharper than competitors and more efficient than ever ??? and we always need new talent to help us achieve our goals.
The Role of a Business Change Manager The role is to lead Business Change within DSA Transformation co-ordinating across multiple teams to deliver large and complex business change. Key Outcome & Deliverables
- Identify, qualify, and update the business readiness criteria across Data Services and Analytics before change rollout. Support on the tracking of these forgo/no go rollout.
- Support project managers in the delivery of the required business change products. Leading on engagement with key contacts to ensure change products are fit for purpose.
- Lead on the business change activity and work with the DSA Transformation programme to support the delivery of the business case benefits and outcomes.
- Support project managers in preparing and updating the change management elements of the business case.
- Provide support and guidance to more junior members of the Transformation team and creating a knowledge map ready for transition.
- Lead the Business Change function within Data Services
- Lead on Business Change activities and support the delivery of the business case benefits and outcomes
- Support Managers in the delivery of change products
- Customer Interaction
- Confident to work in an ever-changing programme
- Knowledge and skills to share with the wider team
- Good collaboration and influencing skills
- Balance priorities and coordinate multiple teams
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the very best of luck with your application. Please note successful applicants will be required to go through vetting and Security Clearance.
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities and coordinate across multiple teams to deliver value
- Creating and maintaining an overall change delivery plan that highlights forecasts/estimates and confidence levels, whilst considering the many individual delivery plans
- Applying previous experience to identify and analyse key metrics along with risks and issues
- Developing and maintaining quality management processes.
- APMG Change Management (Practitioner)
- APM (Practitioner)
- Managing Successful Programmes (Practitioner)