Job Description Summary
Life as an Account Manager with us involves building key relationships with a range of clients across a number of NHS Trusts and private clinics. You can also expect to be involved in selling complex technical products or services across multiple product modalities.
In this role, you'll be covering the North East & North West regions of the UK. We're looking for someone who has the skills and commitment to develop and deliver a sales strategy to maximize results and collaboratively help take the UK&I business forward - and to progress into a more senior role with us.
Make every moment matter
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.Job Description Responsibilities
- Build relationships, develop a business strategy to maximise opportunities within cross functional and multi-product teams and services within the defined territory
- Close more complex sales as well as providing technical high level product expertise for our sales proposals and systems solutions
- Compile lists of, and call, prospective customers and sales leads as well as working with the wider team to increase prospects and optimize our opportunities
- Lead and leverage Product Sales Specialists, Service Operations and GE resources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and business content to create a competitive differentiation. Coordinate 'One GE Healthcare' team on assigned accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Deliver compliant pricing strategies, estimate customer delivery dates, and forecast orders and sales for your territory
- Represent GE Healthcare at trade association events to promote our products and our company
- A Bachelor's degree or significant sales experience in a medical, healthcare, life sciences or technical field
- Experience in selling capital goods and of selling to CXO levels as well as to technical decision makers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid organizational skills
A willingness to travel and a valid driving licenseInclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.Additional Information Relocation Assistance Provided: