Interim Senior Information Security & Risk Advisor
Pay Rate: Up to £653.91 max per day pay range subject to IR35 status
This role is site based in Lichfield (some work from home possible), some travel to other locations might be required.
- To provide advice, guidance and support to the project team based on existing Policy and where necessary supporting the application of Industry best practise and practical application of these policies and guidance including legislation cyber security
- To provide expertise on Enterprise Networks, cloud hosting, security architecture and design within the environment and practical application of these policies and guidance
- To provide expertise on Targets of Accreditation (TOAs) to enable accreditation to be achieved at the earliest opportunity
- To provide expertise on the Data Protection Act (DPA) and GDPR to enable Privacy Impact Assessments to be completed
- Production of Risk Management Accreditation Documentation Sets (RMADS) for using the required methodology and any required supporting documentation to enable Accreditation to be achieved at the earliest opportunity.
- Knowledge of DART
- Previous experience of producing Accreditation Management Plans
- Experience of producing security documentation as required by relevant policy
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to provide stakeholder management with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral skills to be able to manage senior stakeholders expectations and to produce succinct and tailored presentations dependant on the audience
- Flexible attitude and working patterns to enable meetings, travel and project targets to be met
- Excellent Team work and proactive attitude including problem solving and risk management to enable project targets to be balanced against security risk
- Must be willing to travel within the UK to support the project and achieve its objectives with possible overnight stays
- Experience within the cyber security & IA profession within a central government ministry
- An Accreditor and / or Security Assurance Coordinator (SAC) experience.
- ISO 27001 or ISO 9001 auditor experience - desirable
- Data Protection Act (DPA18) experience including production of DPIAs - desirable
Qualifications - Desirable:
- Degree in the Information Cyber Security & Assurance discipline
- Professional Membership in Information Security and Cyber (eg: Institute of Information Security Professionals (IISP), NCSC Certified Professional (CCP), ISACA CISM, ISC2 CIISP, BCS.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Security Clearance Required
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for