Job Description Summary
Pharmaceutical Diagnostics (PDX) Enterprise Lean Leader will be a key member of the PDX Lean team, develops and manage processes that enable the implementation of lean in all aspects of the GE Healthcare Pharmaceutical Diagnostics business.
The position will be a SME in Lean methods and will be a role model for the Lean mindset across the full PDx business.Job Description Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as a champion, coach, mentor for change by influencing and guiding leadership and teams to better understanding and adopt lean principles, and problem-solving methodologies, ultimately fostering a culture of change and servant leadership.
- Support the PDx with initiatives to reengineer processes and methods to assure effectiveness and efficiency in the deployment and application of lean. Delivers lean trainings and facilitates events / workouts to achieve measurable improvements.
- Lead the planning and execution of Hoshin Kanri deployment process, kaizens, and other lean transformation initiatives focused on safely eliminating waste, creating velocity, and reducing lead times, through the application of standard work. Support the adherence of kaizen standard work ensuring high levels of engagement and collaboration during pre-work, event week, and post event weeks.
- Training and coaching all associated via formal training and Genba walks on problem solving behaviors and basic lean methodologies including visual management, 5S, Standardized work, and leader standard work. Analyze data and use value stream mapping to create future state lean designs.
- Build cross functional relationships within the value stream to build trust and gain the privilege of challenging the current state. Strong understanding of change management to build momentum and excitement for operational changes across the business.
- Bachelors' degree in business or engineering, or equivalent knowledge.
- Solid experience in a similar role gained in the pharmaceutical, automotive, goods manufacturing industry, or any similar environments.
- Proven track record of leading and implementing changes within an organization.
- Proven track record of teaching, coaching, practicing and applying lean methods such as VSM, kaizen, standard work, leader standard work, problem solving, Kanban and lean transformations.
- Experience in implementing lean methods beyond the supply chain (in transactional aspects for example).
Additional Information Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Credibility: this SME position will work with stakeholders at all levels within the organization. This role requires to embody expertise, communicate efficiently, challenge methods, and involve others by the interpersonal skillset of the SME.
- Perfectionism: the position aims to implement top of the class processes and methods in the organization, and to never settle for lesser than that.
- Ability to create long lasting relationships, build trust and manage conflicts/unforeseen events with any stakeholder.
- Fluency in English
- Ability to travel globally (25%) and valid driving license.