Developed Vetting (Enhanced)
- Java Developer vacancy aligned to a national security engagement which requires active Enhanced DV clearance
- As an established and highly recognisable IT Services firm, we are specialists in the National Security space and are looking to further grow our team
- You will provide project support services and manage the delivery of building services and applications at a senior level on the JVM
- ASAP start, remote interview, and onboarding process.
A hugely reputable technology consulting company with involvement in National Security work, at the forefront of innovation, to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
You will be joining an instantly recognisable brand name within the technology field who are now expanding their Government focused team. As a firm, we are well known for providing top training and creating well-rounded professionals with strong technical skills that meet modern market demands.
You will be exposed to some of the most high-profile Government projects within the National Security space so you must be DV Cleared (Enhanced).
- Must have current Developed Vetting (Enhanced DV)
- Prior experience working in the capacity of a Java Developer
- You’re familiar with the Spring framework.
- You’ve used GraphQL to implement well-designed APIs
- You’re familiar with TDD, you know what a good unit test looks like, and you can write tests across the test pyramid
- CI /CD
Location: London or Cheltenham
Position: Developed Vetting (Enhanced) Java Developer
Duration: 12 months + extensions
Contact: Ravi Karimi