Do you have previous Data Migration / Software Development experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts supporting NATO!
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Your daily role responsibilities with our company will be as follows:
The scope of this work under this task order composed of a
number of work packages:
Work package 1 – Current parser solution assessment and
- Perform an assessment of the current solution
in place and recommend a way ahead regarding improvement of
the national report format ingestion mechanisms.
- Provide a detailed report of recommendations, delineating pros and cons for each.
Work package 2 – Implementing agreed parser solution:
- Implement the national report formats ingestion mechanisms based on the approved recommendation made at work package 1.
Work package 3 – Developing front-end dashboards
Work package 4 – Documenting the implemented solution
- Thoroughly document the solution to be implemented and perform an Handover/Takeover before the end of the contract.
If you have passion for the work described above, here are the basic qualifications we are looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a closely-related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development in C# using the current release of Visual Studio. Work is currently conducted with Visual Studio 2017-2019
- Familiar with structured bulk data migration/ingestion through the use of parsers and middlewares
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server administration
- Experience with the Entity Framework
- Flexible, cooperative and customer focussed attitude; sets high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way
- Ability to speak and write fluent English since the work is conducted in English
- NATO Top Secret Clearance and COMINT national clearance
QUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn why so many of your highly qualified colleagues are already working at MCR. Check our open positions for opportunities to give your career a distinct edge.
Learn more at MCRI.com/Careers