Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Location: Remote working
Duration: 6 months initially – option to extend the contract
Conditions: DV Clearance
IR35 Status: outside IR35
Due to the nature of the programme, this position requires the SharePoint Developer to be DV Cleared. Please get in touch to discuss in more detail.
Our client, a specialist data and technology-driven consultancy primarily focused on implementing Data, Cloud and Analytics transformation programmes for their end-customers.
Due to significant demand for their innovative services, the company is undertaking a major recruitment drive to grow the business and have put plans in place to expand their Data Engineering, Cloud and Analytics team.
They are keen to recruit a talented SharePoint Developer to join their development practice, who are primarily focused on providing expertise and specialist data analytics and transformation services, enabling their end-customers to gain valuable insights from their data and improve their business decision-making and overall company performance.
Working remotely in a geographically dispersed team, you will be delivering SharePoint solutions using C# .NET and associated technologies to our end-customers programme, actively participating in project planning, team meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning and demos.
- You will be working with modern development practices (Scrum, BDD) and tools (GIT, Jenkins).
- You will be also collaborating with the DevOps engineers to build and deploy new applications/versions to managed environments.
- You will also be collaborating with Business Analysts and Architects to ensure the clarity and completeness of requirements and design.
- You will be creating and maintaining technical documentations relating to systems under development.
What we look for in you?
- You will be a proven SharePoint developer with working experience of relevant SharePoint development programmes.
- Proven ability to design and implement a business process in functional and efficient code.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Exchange Server and Network infrastructure.
- Strong analysis, design and development skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and network with key project stakeholders.
- Ability to articulate and present findings, insights and solutions to a wider audience at all levels.
Please apply directly with your most recent copy of your CV including a contact number and we will contact you asap to discuss further.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. All applications are assessed purely on merit, against the capabilities and competencies required to fulfil the position.