Job Title: Data Engineer
Location: Remote Working
Duration: 6 months initially – option to extend the contract
Conditions: DV Clearance
IR35 Status: outside IR35
Due to the nature of the programme, this position requires the Data Engineer to be DV Cleared. Please get in touch to discuss in more detail.
Our client, a specialist partner-driven consultancy primarily focused on implementing digital transformation programmes for their end clients, are experiencing significant growth within the business and have put plans in place to expand their Data Engineering team. They are keen to a talented Data Engineer to join their project team.
The Data Engineer will be working with the latest technologies in an agile development team focused on continuous improvements to client projects.
- You will be implementing data flows to connect operational systems, data for analytics and BI systems
- You will be documenting source-to-target mappings and re-engineer manual data flows to enable scaling and repeatable use.
- You will be leading and supporting the build of our client’s data streaming systems
- You will be required to write ETL scripts and codes to ensure the ETL process perform at optimum level.
- You will need to develop BI reports
- You will need to build accessible data for analysis.
What we look for in you?
- You will need to have strong SQL skills and be comfortable in analysing and processing data.
- You will need to have working experience of Java, in building efficient and scalable solutions
- Proven experience of working in large, complex and geographically dispersed programme.
- Ability to build strong relationships and network with key project stakeholders
- Ability to articulate and present solutions to key project stakeholders
- It is desirable if you have proven working experience with SAS.
Please apply with your most recent copy of your CV including a contact number and we will contact you directly to discuss further.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. All applications are assessed purely on merit, against the capabilities and competencies required to fulfil the position.