Interim Project Manager -Remote Working
Pay Rate: Up to £475 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
This role is based in London, with some travel required to Milton Keynes.
- Project/Transition/Implementation plans, that contribute to the overall programme timeline
- Reports and briefings on progress
- Checkpoint Reports with each supplier/team
- RAID analysis logs, including mitigation actions and management thereof
- Finance Reporting, e.g. spend to date and forecasting
- Governance reports
- Adherence to Assurance processes and outputs
- Project closure Reports, including Lessons Learned, Acceptance into Service etc
- Experience of working on IT infrastructure replacement projects, network applications upgrades
- Communicating between the technical and non-technical
- Planning/Financial Management skills
- Commitment and enthusiasm
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Security Clearance Required
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for