Interim Project Manager
Pay rate: Up to £450 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Gather and analyse data and information
- Develop expertise in an area, or draw on the expertise of others
- Keep up to date with social, political and economic developments, and brief others on these
- Work with a wide range of people and organisations, including senior managers, public office officials and members of the public.
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering experience.
- With a Project Management background.
- Prince 2/APM experience.
- Preferably NEC3 or NEC 4 qualified.
- Experience of delivering to RIBA stages is desirable.
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering qualification.
- Prince 2 or APM (PMQ) qualification.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document.
- Additional Requirements:
- SC - security clearance.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience.
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.