Job Description Summary
GE Offshore Wind is seeking a highly motivated Offshore Wind Marketing Intern to join the Pricing and Marketing team for 12 months. The Offshore Wind industry is a fast paced and growing part of the energy sector where GE work with some of the world's largest organizations.Job Description The Intern will,
- Support the analysis of global marketing and sales data for the Offshore Wind sector.
- Maintain the details of the GE Offshore Wind project database.
- Partner with regional/HQ sales and commercial teams to collect competitive intelligence.
- Support the global communications team to develop GE offshore wind promotional literature.
- Support the creation of presentations for internal reviews.
- Support to improve effectiveness and efficiency of processes using LEAN methodologies.
- Studying for a Bachelor's degree in either Finance, Economics, Business Management, Mathematics or related field.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Experience with data analytical tools, such as Tableau
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
Additional Information Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Practical experience within a varied global business
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced and accomplished business professionals
- Opportunity to attend business meetings and networking events